Sunday, November 14, 2010

50 Free Holiday Cards from Shutterfly!

With the holidays right around the corner, I've already started to plan my family's Christmas cards for the year. With a new baby, I'm even more excited to show off both of my beautiful babies.

When it comes to my photo products, there is no company better than Shutterfly. I've counted on them for Patrick's birthday invitations, our family photo books and most recently, Natalie's birth announcements.

So it goes without saying that this year's Christmas cards will be coming from Shutterfly. Problem is, I'm having a hard time picking a favorite! So far, I've narrowed it down to these:







On Friday we have our family portrait session scheduled and I can't wait to see what great pictures we take because I love making gifts out of pictures. This year I'll be making the Grandmothers Christmas ornaments and the Grandfathers will be getting desk calendars.

So head on over to Shutterfly and check out all the great cards and gifts they offer- you won't be disappointed!

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. Sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments: